Theatre Arts for The Caribbean Schools Book 2
Published By: Royards Publishing Company
Price: US$ 19.20
The Theatre Arts for Caribbean Schools series offers a comprehensive treatment of dramatic activities in a variety of forms, fusing techniques and skills. It is done creatively and meaningfully as it offers both coach (teacher) and performer (student) the scope for truly participating and appreciating acting as a form of dramatic art.
In the pursuit of this discipline, students will begin to discover everything about the theory and practice of theatre arts and drama.
The objectives are:
- to develop creative thinking
- to develop concentration and attention to detail
- to understand one’s role in a group
- to promote teamwork and cooperation
- to promote vocal and verbal expression
- to enhance all curricula, particularly history, art, and language arts
- to prepare students for their examinations.